Sunday, May 11, 2008

OK Ok OKOOOOOOKK! Everyone keeps saying I need to ppost something--see it made me so nervous I stuttered.



Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers out there who have touched my life ----and there are a lot of you. I guess you really like some information on this site so it will be of actual interest to come to. Well, right now Curtis is fixing me an amazing Mothers day dinner! That is pretty cool.
Ok since I have been tagged I will try to come up with some interesting things.
* We went to Anni's track meet on Friday. It was South end Anni got 4th in the 800 (1/2 mile) with a time of 2:42! She did awesome! and she jumped 4 feet 6 inches in the high jump. The best part is being her mom and cheering!
*Austin and I are hoping the Jazz win the Lakers. He is trying to teach me to shoot--whew. I can't believe he will be graduating from High School in like 20 days!
*Megumi is playing the piano for me right now. I love that.

Now on to me---Because I was tagged I guess I am supposed to right seven interesting things about me.......
1)Topher
2)Misty
3)Austin
4)Anni
5)BabyBoy
6)Megumi
7)Jose'
8)Alysia
...There is an extra one for good measure. Oh and of course my awesome Hubby!!! He is what keeps me going all of the time and keeps me happy an spoiled!
Those are the best things about me.

I do, however, suppose you'd like something more. Well, I love to sew. I don't seem to have much time to do it any more. It seems when I sew now it is always in the middle of the night. I love to create things--I mean not just from a pattern. Sometimes they don't turn out so well, but sometimes they do. I like to eat crispy things--like crispy cheese bread, crispy cookies, crispy cereal... I hope one day to be able to speak many languages (English, Japanese, Sign, Spanish..)..someday. I love to travel with my family! I am so grateful for the opportunity to do this periodically. I dream of going to Venice, Italy and ....well, lots of other places. I love playing games--thanks to everyone who will let me con you into playing with me form time to time. I always wanted to be a tour guide and receptionist--thanks to my 'sweet' hubby, I get to do both. I love spending time with my kids (and Grand)!! I love going to their games and meets and homes and competitions and everything! I love being with my great best friend, Curtis Charles Andersen! And thanks to him and my kids I get to do that! Is that seven things yet?
Well, I gotta run, have an appointment with the Bishop.
Thanks for all you all do for me and my family!
Venice

4 comments:

Misty Sanchez said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a miracle!!!!!!!!!! Mom wrote on her blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, we are impressed. You are getting so computer literate. Great job. It's so fun to read what you write about yourself. I could have written like a million more things that are interesting and amazing about you, but you did a pretty good job.

We love you MOM!!!!

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Allie said...

wow, now that you are posting on your blag. And I hear Amy is getting one ready I guess Kristen and I will be the only ones that dont have one It is nice to be different. I do love to read them. Love ya hope you had a great mother day. Allie

kalani said...

Yeah! I am so glad to see you posted. I loved reading about you. It seems like we never see each other anymore and that makes me sad but hopefully someday your life won't be so hectic (haha I doubt it). I agree with Misty, there are a million things that could be written about you. I hope you are doing good.
Love,
Kalani

The Andersens said...

i don't agree with kalani and misty. i think you're LAME-O. hehehehe. i'm TOTALLY kidding. they are absolutely right. there are MANY interesting things that could be said about you, ASIDE from your kids and grand kids. silly Venice. your life is not your kids. you should have a life aside from them too. ;)
i guess that's what happens when you're such a great mom though.
i also am very happy you finally posted. :)
its neat to read about you. i esp. like seeing how crazy you are about your husband. i think you guys have the sweetest relationship. like your always just teenagers crazy in love. :)